Our current website is pretty clunky to navigate, update etc. an although it served our purpose when we opened, it no longer fills our needs, so we are working on a total re-design (to be launched sometime this spring). We would love your input on how we can better use our website to serve our customers, so let us know in the comments if there is something specific we should add.
Features currently planned for re-design.
- Calendar of events searchable by several different variables such as location, event type etc.
- Streamlined sections for our offerings such as MTG, Tabletop Games etc.
- Web Store for limited deals and pre-registrations etc (We will not be launching a full web store at this stage, although it is planned for a later date)
- Content and videos, including demos for many games, and some MTG content relevant to local metagame (nothing close to SCG or ChannelFireball, but gotta start somewhere)
- Message boards designed specifically to facilitate helping people find groups for various games, (pathfinder, MTG playtesting etc.)